Why Use the Cloud?
Many people wonder why this newer type of storage is better than owning and maintaining . The main benefit is the enhanced productivity it offers as well ease of access. Employees have access to necessary files whether they are in the office, or if they are working from home.
- Enterprises are going green: More than 60% enterprises that adopt cloud computing, accept that it reduces energy consumption.
- Increase in efficiency, decrease in cost: More than 52% companies have reported increase in data center efficiency and 47% companies have reported reduction in operating cost after cloud adoption.
- More the servers, more the capacity: As per Intel, a new server is added to the cloud for every 600 smartphones or 120 tablets.
- Major cloud implementation plan: More than 11% of the companies have already major cloud implementation and more than 26% companies plan to have a major cloud implementation.
- Big budget for a bigger opportunity: Microsoft spent 90% of R&D budget on cloud computing in 2011. Expectation is that the cloud computing market will reach $241 billion by 2020.
The Cloud offers the ability to control access as well as grant access to key employees and is much less expensive to maintain that traditional on-premise server based solutions. PC Miracles has both private based storage services and public storage services, and offers a hybrid approach to distribution of the technology for your business.
To find out more please watch our informational videos below;
Of course you can always call PC Miracles for a free Cloud based consultation!