Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes.
In today’s connected world, everyone benefits from advanced cyber defense programs. At an individual level, a cybersecurity attack can result in everything from identity theft, to extortion attempts, to the loss of important data like family photos. Everyone relies on critical infrastructure like power plants, hospitals, and financial service companies. Securing these and other organizations is essential to keeping our society functioning.
In recent years the attacks have increasingly spread to Small & Mid-Sized businesses. These attacks are relentless as criminals look to use the smaller company as a stepping stone to a larger bounty. Businesses that suffer a cyber attack rarely recover and over 60% of them shut their doors within the first 6 months after the initial attack.
Implementing effective cybersecurity measures is particularly challenging today because there are more devices than people, and attackers are becoming more innovative. PC Miracles has been protecting clients in South East Michigan for over 25 years. Each one of our clients sleeps better knowing that we have their back when it comes to battling the cybercriminals on the ever changing cyber frontier.
PC Miracles cybersecurity consultants will work with you to:
- Assess and protect with services that include security engineering and management, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and security compliance
- Support your deployment and enforcement of the NIST Risk Management Framework and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Ensure compliance with the leading federal, defense, and industry security standards
- Automate and enforce processes for IT security risk management and compliance
- Continuously monitor and manage information security risks
- Streamline mapping of assets, vulnerabilities, and controls to enable continuous compliance
- Most importantly meet with you quarterly to review your current Cybersecurity profile
PC Miracles gives you constant confidence in your cybersecurity posture. So you can manage risk while achieving your goals. Protect your most vital information assets. And assure your customers that it’s safe doing business with you. There is an old saying of “Trust, but Verify”. Yes you may trust your current IT Solution, but can you be sure they are technically capable of defending you? To be honest if they weren’t, would they tell you? Call PC Miracles today to VERIFY that you are being protected.